I hate “resolutions” I think calling something a resolution automatically sets it up for failure. Besides I make goals all year-long, not just on January 1st. It is however impossible to not think about new goals, or dreams you want to achieve when everyone else is running around talking about it,
So for this year, I have a few things in mind I want to continue to achieve, and a few things I’d like to begin.
- I want to start volunteering. Where is yet to be determined but I’ve thought a lot about it lately and I really want to give back. I am so fortunate in so many ways that I’d love to help others, even if it’s just a small factor in their lives.
- I want to continue to push myself to try new things, and to force myself to try things I’d normally refuse.
- I want to continue (well more so get back on track) my healthy lifestyle.
- I want to embrace my inner girlishness (more so than I already do) .. This one is sort of selfish, and fun. Being girly makes me feel relaxed and happy. Shopping, Accessorizing, Massages, Facials, Baths, and Crafts. It’s my personal R&R and I want to continue to embracing it as a gift to myself.
- I want to spend more time with my family.
- I want to go to more concerts/shows.
- I want to read more.
I could probably continue thinking and come up with a list of a million goals I want to achieve, but mostly I just want to keep being me. I want to make mistakes, so can learn from them, I want to inspire people, and be inspired. I want to laugh, live, and love.
I will make this year better than any other year (might as well it might be our last :p)
Happy 2012 Everyone!